NEW - VPC's Virtual Product Photography vs Traditional Photography
Watch Our Capabilities Video
Creating product visualization imagery for advertising and marketing is very much like a photography studio setup process—the main differences being, that, first, the a 3-D model of your product has to be built before virtual sets, lighting, and rendering can be tackled. Once the model of your product has been created, the options are limitless.
Get the details on how we can assist you.
The above software screen capture is a typical virtual product setup. Much like a product photography session, the product, a 3-D model of a tricycle, is sitting on a seamless background table with lights and reflectors strategically placed around the product while the virtual camera is placed for best angle.
THE FINAL 3-D VIRTUAL SCENE, LIT AND READY TO BE RENDERED
NOTICE THE LIGHTING DETAILS REFLECTING FROM THE 3-D TRICYCLE'S PAINT—PROVIDING DEPTH AND REALISM
Time-lapsed demo: Creating and rendering a photo-real wine bottle
HOW IT WORKS
- We meet or conference to review your project, ideas, budget, and deadline.
- You decide to move ahead with your project and provide us with any reference materials: drawings, photos, concept sketches, physical items, and finally, a project brief or outline.
- Before beginning your project, we request a 50% down-payment with the final balance due upon project completion and your satisfaction.
- We begin conceptualizing and/or storyboarding your project—and commence creating 3-D models, images, animations, and other project design elements.
- As scheduled, we present first drafts, or storyboards, in the form of pdfs, jpgs, pngs, mp4 video, and/or an interactive on-line presentation.
- Upon your review of the draft materials, simply email us your revisions—providing us with a work list of things you’d like to see changed.
- We will then make your project adjustments, as per your work list, and deliver a second draft for your review—repeating this cycle a third time, if required.
- Our bid includes up to 3 draft/revision cycles. Once we begin building your project’s elements, any “change of direction,” will require a review of the original proposal and agreement.
- We will create or refine final models, images, and/or animations and prepare them for your preferred media.
- Delivery of the finished artwork and final payment due.